Thursday, February 28, 2008

We're being attacked....

........by bugs. Of all kinds. It seems like we've had sickness in my house for the past two months. First it was Eddie, then Leslie, then Bradley, then Eddie again, then Maylea, then Bradley again, then Nick, Jake and me in between it all. At this moment would you believe Eddie is feeling bad again. I am officially suffering from Spring Fever. Everyone I talk to is experiencing the same thing. I'm just holding my breath and praying that my Mom and Dad stay bug free.

Maylea is finally feeling better today. She was fine last Thursday and then she had vaccinations at 11am. Four hours after her shots she started with high fever and hoarsness. I didn't know what to think at first. I was afraid she was having a reaction so we took her in on Friday and she had an ear infection. After talking to some others in my travel group about how their girls acted with shots, I now think she had a triple dose. Shots, ear infection and flu on top of it all. I told KP that the only thing good that has come from it all is she is more affectionate now. She will cuddle and hug and thats a good feeling. She slept with us several nights and she couldn't co-sleep before. She would only let me and Eddie take care of her this week, and the kids are about to die. She is on the mend, Thank Goodness!!!

No comments: